stgeorgefan wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Team Comp Att yds Pct Y/A Sacl Yds lost TD Int Rating
NMSU 34 50 384 68 7.7 1 8 6 0 172.1
Idaho 6 11 49 55 4.5 0 0 1 0 122.0
GA Tech 1 1 24 100 24.0 0 0 0 0 301.6
Hawaii 2 2 32 100 16.0 0 0 0 0 234.4
Weber 7 10 45 70 4.5 0 0 1 0 140.8
I wanted to see all of his stats this year. Exceeded 135 in every game but one. 8 Tds 0 Interceptions
It is too bad we do not have data on teams that actually have a defense.
SDSU would provide a better test than any of these teams but even SDSU will not be the best defense we have faced this season.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I really hate this argument here. James only played in garbage time, meaning he handed the ball off 99% of the time. Hows that for an unfair stat against one's talent. Lark is a senior and most fans had know idea how well he could throw the ball because all he did was hand it off. SECOND. Byu has played plenty of poor teams in independence. I did not see RN, TH or JH put up 6 TDS and 350+ yards... Hawaii was a complete push over, ISU and Idaho were POOR.
If James was average against a poor defense than thats one thing, but he was better than Heaps was vs NMSU and RN and TH were vs as poor or worse defenses.
I'm not claiming he's the second coming of Jimmy Mac, but lets give some mad props with no strings attached. Guy had the best Stats in BYU history for first time starting QB...
Hey. I am the guy that said people should give this debate a rest and let Lark enjoy his success. I am the guy that thought Lark should have gotten a look see in 2010 and took all kinds of heat for it.
Clearly, you are close to Lark. Last week, Nelson told Lark he was too injured to go before he told the coaches. So what is the scoop re the P Bowl. Is Riley done for the season as rumored, in play only if needed mode, or thinking he will be good to go.
I like Lark. I voted yes on my QB2 Deja Vu poll stating it was worth risking a loss to see what Lark could do vs a decent team. My hope would be - that he would do very well. Might - might not - I would like to see him get a meaningful shot.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">