Archived Topic

Go 2-9 Army - Beat 7-4 Navy

by Cougarbib · 11/26/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Why.



Navy is 2 nd place Independent just ahead of 7-5 BYU and behind undefeated ND.



How did that Happen?



They got killed by ND. Simply KILLED.

They lost to Penn State.

They got shut out by SJSU.



Then they played a bunch of very beatable teams.



Big win by 1 point was Indiana.



Lost to Troy - on the road of course. A Trojan Horse thing kind of.



See how it works. I know. Broken Record. Scheduling.



This is our conference. Go Army. Beat Navy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
I do not like this. We are independent, not in the conference of independence. I don't like the way ESPN's conference standings page ranks the indy teams next to the columns for the ACC, B12, etc. and I don't like the independent punter of the week awards that the athletic department conjured up. Navy doesn't take a bowl game away from us if they finish with a better record, and ND doesn't share any of their BCS money with us when they get slobberknocked by Georgia/Bama.



Just independent.
C
Cougarbib
BerliNY wrote:
I do not like this. We are independent, not in the conference of independence. I don't like the way ESPN's conference standings page ranks the indy teams next to the columns for the ACC, B12, etc. and I don't like the independent punter of the week awards that the athletic department conjured up. Navy doesn't take a bowl game away from us if they finish with a better record, and ND doesn't share any of their BCS money with us when they get slobberknocked by Georgia/Bama.



Just independent.




CBS lists it the same way. I liked it better last year. We were in first place.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mingjai
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/a_mingjai/go_navy_beat_army_banner.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.