Archived Topic

Justification

by Cougest · 11/25/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougest
Does Lark's performance give B.Doman justification for a poor offensive output this season? Does it save his job and give him one more year?
S
SpiffCoug
Further proof that Doman can be a good OC - if his QB is playing accurately and efficiently. For too much of the last two years, he's had neither from the QB position.
G
Guest
It also helps that he's no longer calling QB draw every other play.
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
It also helps that he's no longer calling QB draw every other play.


Hawk, I have no idea how your wife puts up with you. You have such an attitude. :P
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
It also helps that he's no longer calling QB draw every other play.


Hawk, I have no idea how your wife puts up with you. You have such an attitude. :P


She doesn't either. Building that mansion in heaven, I suppose.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Fire or move Weber, give Doman another year.
L
Lawboy
Schmoe wrote:
Fire or move Weber, give Doman another year.


As I see it, Weber needs an admin job until retirement. And BYU needs a new Oline coach.



I could also see Bronco turn over DC duties to Howell. Holmoe seemed to allude to it on twitter this week, that Bronco trusts him. So long as we take special teams away from him.



THen maybe reassign Pop or Tidwell to DBs, let the other coach the LB unit as a whole.



CHanges are coming.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.