Archived Topic

Will KVN ....

by mtnradio · 11/25/2012

Advertisement
M
mtnradio
come back for his senior year? Brian Logan (analyst on BYUTV) says no. Just out on Twitter. What do you guys think?
W
Wickchad
He is going to the NFL. There is nothing for him to come back for. His stock can only drop next year.
B
BerliNY
His stock may be high but I still think he's undersized, he can stay, add 15-20 lbs, and still see his stock rise.
C
Cougest
He's a goner.
G
Guest
I think he's gone, but I believe his stock has fallen this year. Last year he was always around the ball and making plays, this year he's stayed out of the fray or been late in getting to the ball.
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
He'll go somewhere between low 3rd to high 6th round. I don't think coming back for a senior season will hurt or help that. So it will come down to other external factors.



I don't know what he'll do. What he should do is come back.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
I think KVN will jump into the NFL draft. For selfish reasons, I want him return and play his senior year. He is outstanding and a leader. The defense will really be decimated without him. This year was the year for the Cougar's to be something special. Next year will be a rebuilding year. Why should KVN risk a serious career ending injury during an off year?

:~(
S
Schmoe
Good luck to KVN in making a really tough decision and in whichever path he chooses. We'd all love to see him here another year, but we'd also all love to see him live comfortably on the hard work he's put in and be successful at the next level. Either way, we'll be rooting for him.
S
scott715
I think it is important to the program that he is drafted high and succeeds in the NFL. Which ever option works out best to that is goal is what I want to see.
C
Cougs_Rule
I'm not sure with his need for off season surgery if he will be able to put his best into impressing scouts. I wish him well whichever he chooses, but I'm predicting he will be back.

His athleticism shows up in college, but I've said before that he is undersized for an NFL LB. and he is not a hard hitter. So, I think he needs something more. Love that guy, though.
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
I hope he stays, and I think he should stay. But if I had to put money on it, I say he goes.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.