Archived Topic

Hoffman's Status and other player status

by Wickchad · 11/19/2012

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Is Hoffman going to play with a separated shoulder? If he is out, will he be back in time for the bowl game?



Is Alisa coming back this season or have they indicated that he is done for the year?



Will Hine get to play this year or is he maybe going to be considered for a medial redshirt?



Will we get any of our injured offensive linemen back in time for the bowl game?
S
scott715
Hoffman should rest for the bowl game if possible. NMSU is a game to play our JV team. Alisa should be done for the year. Hope Hine gets a medical redshirt. I don't expect any lineman back (Houston).
S
snoscythe
Doman indicated at the Cougar Club luncheon a few weeks ago that they expect Alisa back, if not for NMSU, then at least for the bowl.
C
Cougest
snoscythe wrote:
Doman indicated at the Cougar Club luncheon a few weeks ago that they expect Alisa back, if not for NMSU, then at least for the bowl.


I hope not. I'll take Williams over Alisa any day.
B
BroncoBot
Cougest wrote:
Doman indicated at the Cougar Club luncheon a few weeks ago that they expect Alisa back, if not for NMSU, then at least for the bowl.


I hope not. I'll take Williams over Alisa any day.

Yeah, cause it would suck to have another decent running back.
Advertisement
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Doman indicated at the Cougar Club luncheon a few weeks ago that they expect Alisa back, if not for NMSU, then at least for the bowl.
I hope not. I'll take Williams over Alisa any day.
Yeah, cause it would suck to have another decent running back.

It would, if our coaches aren't smart enough to play the best players. Which they may not be.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.