C
Cougarbib[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Man, Woman, or Child? How many can you eat?
I was trying to choose whether to watch the SJSU game at Chili's or Wahoo Fish Tacos while trying to eat healthy but eat enough to stretch my meal out for 3 1/2 hours due to being stuck with no TV.
This was at Kahala Mall in Hawaii.
Parking made the decision for me. None anywhere near Chili's. None at Wahoo's. Found one in walking distance to Wahoo's. McDonalds had tons of parking - but no TV. They were right next to Wahoo's, but I didn't park there since it was their lot.
Anyway - I started with a fish taco salad for $10. Drank my water glass very slowly. At about 20-7, I had to do something, so I went for a chicken enchilada for about $4.00. Stretched that out eating tiny bites - drinking more water.
Had to do something. Got a fish enchilada for about $4.00. More water.
At half-time I asked if I could move to a bar-stool and finish watching the game. Could not eat another taco.
They obliged. Not sure if the 4th quarter heartburn was the spicy food or the red zone performance.
No sound - once KSL on my phone in my shirt pocket died with my battery. Lots of noise and distraction. But I got to see it.
Then as the game was ending I got to hear a guy in a near-by booth loudly explaining to his friend about BYU having the advantage of more mature players due to missions - kept throwing out numbers - got up to 27. If only BYU had gotten 27 points - or 21.
BTW - with a decent kicker, BYU would have had at least enough opportunities to put up 6 and tie the game.
Man, Woman, or Child? How many can you eat?
I was trying to choose whether to watch the SJSU game at Chili's or Wahoo Fish Tacos while trying to eat healthy but eat enough to stretch my meal out for 3 1/2 hours due to being stuck with no TV.
This was at Kahala Mall in Hawaii.
Parking made the decision for me. None anywhere near Chili's. None at Wahoo's. Found one in walking distance to Wahoo's. McDonalds had tons of parking - but no TV. They were right next to Wahoo's, but I didn't park there since it was their lot.
Anyway - I started with a fish taco salad for $10. Drank my water glass very slowly. At about 20-7, I had to do something, so I went for a chicken enchilada for about $4.00. Stretched that out eating tiny bites - drinking more water.
Had to do something. Got a fish enchilada for about $4.00. More water.
At half-time I asked if I could move to a bar-stool and finish watching the game. Could not eat another taco.
They obliged. Not sure if the 4th quarter heartburn was the spicy food or the red zone performance.
No sound - once KSL on my phone in my shirt pocket died with my battery. Lots of noise and distraction. But I got to see it.
Then as the game was ending I got to hear a guy in a near-by booth loudly explaining to his friend about BYU having the advantage of more mature players due to missions - kept throwing out numbers - got up to 27. If only BYU had gotten 27 points - or 21.
BTW - with a decent kicker, BYU would have had at least enough opportunities to put up 6 and tie the game.

