Archived Topic

Recruiting Question

by Wickchad · 11/19/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
I'm wondering if the early enrollee's are commited to playing at the school they are attending or can they still change their mind up until letter of intent day in February?



When Heaps enrolls in January is it a done deal that he can't go to another school without sitting out a year? Or could he enroll at BYU in January, change his mind and sign a letter of intent to another school in February and play at that school in the Fall?
S
SpiffCoug
I believe enrolling = signing LOI.
C
cougfan1
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I'm wondering if the early enrollee's are commited to playing at the school they are attending or can they still change their mind up until letter of intent day in February?



When Heaps enrolls in January is it a done deal that he can't go to another school without sitting out a year? Or could he enroll at BYU in January, change his mind and sign a letter of intent to another school in February and play at that school in the Fall?


Can't a player sign mid-year, in December? Or is that just JC transfers?
M
Mars
cougfan1 wrote:
Can't a player sign mid-year, in December? Or is that just JC transfers?

I believe HS kids can sign then IF they have already graduated early.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.