Archived Topic

If you long for the days

by Cougarbib · 11/18/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
When you can catch a BYU game and finish watching it before bed-time



Either do this



Move to Hawaii - game time 5:30 PM tonight



Or don't do this



Get Old



Just Sayin



4 hour time difference Aug until early Nov and a 3 hour difference even now that Daylight Savings Time in Utah ended.



Game should be over by 9:00



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
I don't care when start time is. I am going to watch, or listen. I used to stay up when start times for the hawaii game were after 10pm mtn and watch the whole game.
M
Magnus Ver Magnusson
My problem is with Sunday responsibilities the next day when I stay up late I'm beat. It's still mostly worth it though and I'll probably stay up late tonight..
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.