W
WickchadI'm actually excited about the tweet from Jarom Jordan saying that BYUtv is running a BYU vs Utah marathon next Friday. According to his tweet they will be showing the 1998 game. I have never seen that game. That was the last time that I held a job that requires me to work on Saturday. Missed the doink. I'd been watching for a rebroadcast of the game on BYUtv for years and was also disappointed that the game wasn't available online in the on demand section. I guess maybe BYUtv finally got the rights to the game. DVR is set to record the game. I hope it actally is the right game...
The festivities start at 7 AM and they are showing 1989, 1998, 2001, and 2006. I'd love to have us repeat 1989 again sometime in my lifetime...
Send your wife shopping and enjoy the games!
The festivities start at 7 AM and they are showing 1989, 1998, 2001, and 2006. I'd love to have us repeat 1989 again sometime in my lifetime...
Send your wife shopping and enjoy the games!

