Archived Topic

TV Coverage for 2012-2013

by IowaCougar · 11/16/2012

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I LOVE how many games we get on TV,a nd I am convinced that BYUtv hiring Dave Mccan only helps us get to broadcast away games because he plays it so evenly
G
Gunk
Now, if Directv would just pick up the HD feed of BYUtv.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
IowaCougar
Gunk wrote:
Now, if Directv would just pick up the HD feed of BYUtv.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1!!
G
Guest
IowaCougar wrote:
Now, if Directv would just pick up the HD feed of BYUtv.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1!!

+1!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
IowaCougar wrote:
Now, if Directv would just pick up the HD feed of BYUtv.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


+1!!

+1!!a



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.