Archived Topic

SJSU worries

by ProV1 · 11/16/2012

Advertisement
P
ProV1
#1 Ogletree in pass coverage against the TE

#2 Hadley (#7) in pass coverage in general

#3 Desperate trick plays by SJSU, double passes, etc.



24-21 BYU squeaks
J
jonnylingo
I have byu scoring uper thirties and winning comfortable by a touchdown or more. they will put up some points on our defense but it will be less than our offense puts up on their defense. riley is going to have a good game. his obligatory 2 turnovers will not be too much to overcome.
H
hypercoug
My prediction: BYU 42 SJSU 10. I think its going to be a blowout. I've just gots that feeling.
Y
Y 4 Ever
BYU wins 45-20. SJSU is decent but not great. They will come out with their hair on fire, and the game will be close until half time. But we pull away in the 3rd as our D and our run game wears them down.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.