Archived Topic

Guess who's on Todd McShay's Top 32

by AJP · 11/15/2012

Advertisement
A
AJP
I'll give you the Ansah ;)



Ranked 26th, Ziggy just keeps climbing!
C
Cougarbib
Now we may not hear as much crap about no NFL draft picks for at least a year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Link please!



(yeah, yeah, I'm lazy, SHUTUP)
S
scott715
Need an account to access.
T
tmoney35
Mars wrote:


Link please!



(yeah, yeah, I'm lazy, SHUTUP)


It has the list just on the main espn draft page. To get any more information, you need to be an "insider"



http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft
Advertisement
I
Isola
I don't know why, but I am almost worried about Ansah going too high in the draft. I have no doubt he will have the measurables, but I worry he will be taken too high because of it and not be able to perform.



I know that is stupid, especially because he has noticably improved throughout the year, but it is just my worry. I'd rather BYU guys get drafted late and then over perform (ala Collie aside from injury) than they get drafted really high and under perform (ala Alex Smith).
S
scott715
So #26. Nice.
B
Brayden Green
Isola wrote:
I don't know why, but I am almost worried about Ansah going too high in the draft. I have no doubt he will have the measurables, but I worry he will be taken too high because of it and not be able to perform.



I know that is stupid, especially because he has noticably improved throughout the year, but it is just my worry. I'd rather BYU guys get drafted late and then over perform (ala Collie aside from injury) than they get drafted really high and under perform (ala Alex Smith).


Busts happen outside of the top 15 and nobody cares.



If he was a number 1 pick then that is one thing. I hope he goes first round because that is a LOAD of guaranteed money for him.
G
Gunk
I think any team that recruits Ziggy knows they are getting someone that's pretty raw. That's what makes him so attractive. He's been playing the game for less than 4 years but is able to compete at such a high level.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.