Archived Topic

San Jose St roll call!

by SpiffCoug · 11/12/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Whose going?



I'll be there.
A
ABYUFAN
I'll be there as well. Section110!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
I'll be there too



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I am in an empty house in Hawaii. No TV. Gonna be hunting for a sports bar.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Cougarbib wrote:
I am in an empty house in Hawaii. No TV. Gonna be hunting for a sports bar.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hawaii? Now that's a punishment worse that death. :lol: :lol: ;)
Advertisement
G
Gunk
I'll be there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Ill be in the cougar corner cave with some delicious smoked meat.
E
EM_Puma
I'm there in section 112, row 5
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
Ill be in the cougar corner cave with some delicious smoked meat.


Got pulled pork and ribs in the works, maybe some poppers if I'm feeling brave. Anyone else feel like coming out to the cave for the game?
M
Mars
SpiffCoug wrote:
Whose going?



I'll be there.

C'mon Schmoe, you're a teacher. Hit this.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Ill be in the cougar corner cave with some delicious smoked meat.
Got pulled pork and ribs in the works, maybe some poppers if I'm feeling brave. Anyone else feel like coming out to the cave for the game?

I'll show up if you want. What should I bring with?
G
Guest
Mars wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ill be in the cougar corner cave with some delicious smoked meat.
Got pulled pork and ribs in the works, maybe some poppers if I'm feeling brave. Anyone else feel like coming out to the cave for the game?

I'll show up if you want. What should I bring with?

Food, something good.
C
Cougarbib
Anybody on Oahu want to get together? Sports Bar or some other place with a TV. Knowing how things work over here, I hope there isn't some other regional choice out here - happened to me before. If the local guys have a choice - will choose anything but BYU - recruiting war I guess.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I'll show up if you want. What should I bring with?
Food, something good.

I'm going to take this to mean "lots and lots of Mountain Dew". But I'm flexible if there are alternate meanings. :D
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:
Mars wrote:
I'll show up if you want. What should I bring with?
Food, something good.

I'm going to take this to mean "lots and lots of Mountain Dew". But I'm flexible if there are alternate meanings. :D


Maybe a side dish? I mean, I could live on 'cue alone, but some people like variations/options.
Advertisement
M
Mars


Bad news: I have to get a freaking tooth extracted this Saturday morning. Enjoy the game guys, I'll be enjoying a drug-induced haze! I hope.
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


Bad news: I have to get a freaking tooth extracted this Saturday morning. Enjoy the game guys, I'll be enjoying a drug-induced haze! I hope.


Notice how something comes up every time Mars is invited over for a game? Coincidence? Of course...
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
Notice how something comes up every time Mars is invited over for a game? Coincidence? Of course...

How about next week, the NMSU game? We could hang out.



Also, I'm busy then. I mean, I don't know with what right now, but I will be.
G
Guest
Mars wrote:
Notice how something comes up every time Mars is invited over for a game? Coincidence? Of course...

How about next week, the NMSU game? We could hang out.



Also, I'm busy then. I mean, I don't know with what right now, but I will be.

:lol:



This reminds me of high school for some reason.
S
scott715
An extraction on a Saturday? Why don't you say your dog ate your homework?
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.