Archived Topic

Who should play?

by BroncoBot · 11/11/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
This one's in the books. Who do you want to see play?



Lark?

Hine?

Hill? J/k



Would be nice to get some young guys a lot of experience.



Williams has been playing awesome. Very exciting future.
F
frdbtr
BroncoBot wrote:
This one's in the books. Who do you want to see play?



Lark?

Hine?

Hill? J/k



Would be nice to get some young guys a lot of experience.



Williams has been playing awesome. Very exciting future.




I want Lark to start the 3rd and bring this one home. He deserves it and this one is done.
F
frdbtr
And of course Nelson comes out to start the second half. Really?, ahead by 35 and we don't play our Sr backup on Sr night?
B
BroncoBot
yeah, I don't get that. Lark should bring this one home.
N
nuk13
I'll vote for Lark. It's time to let him have some fun.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
It is unfortunate that Hoffman dropped the TD pass and the Defense gave up the TD - otherwise, you may have seen Lark start the 2nd half. I was glad that they did bring him in on the next series or so.



He did not look good at first. Nearly got picked. But after sputtering through the first 2 or 3 series, he started to play OK. I am curios how his PER compared to Nelson and The Two-Day-Dead Monkey. It must have been pretty good - TD, no turnovers, etc.



I am glad he got the experience. We may yet need him this year.



Post Game: Bronco singled out Ridley for praise as a back-up on offense. Unga iirc, on defense.



He did not mention Lark, iirc.



But, I was celebrating my wife's birthday yesterday, she is not a football fan and of course loves to make me choose between football and her - so I missed the start of the game, could not turn it up to hear the announcers for the part I did see, and could not turn up KSL very loud in the car when she fell asleep in the car on the way home.



My daughter is not a FB fan, either, so I was lucky to get her to turn the game on in the background when we got back to her place after dinner.



Nevertheless, it was fun to see The Cougs bounce back from Halloween Gate.



That probably contributed to the D letting Idaho score a little bit. That muffed punt did not help either.



And WOW - our kicker continues to really look bad at times.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
There's no real reason to give Lark a ton of time at this point.
M
Mars


So, no carries for Hine still huh?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.