Archived Topic

Anyone going to the game tonight?

by cougfan84 · 11/9/2012

Advertisement
C
cougfan84
I'm not, but have fun those going!
G
Guest
Going to Skyfall instead.
I
IowaCougar
I'm flying from Des Moines to Idaho Falls tonight. I hope to listen to some of the game via my KSL app while between flights in the Denver airport.
G
Gunk
DVR is set. I'll be watching it tonight after the kids are in bed. Whomever invented the DVR must have been translated.
N
nuk13
Does anyone have anything on Tennessee St?
Advertisement
C
cougfan84
Went 21-13 last year, made it to the collegeinsider.com tournament but lost to Mercer in the first round. Has 4 Seniors, including a guy who transferred from Utah (Jordan Cyphers).
G
Gunk
cougfan84 wrote:
Went 21-13 last year, made it to the collegeinsider.com tournament but lost to Mercer in the first round. Has 4 Seniors, including a guy who transferred from Utah (Jordan Cyphers).


We should beat them handidly, but they'll be a step up from who've played thus far.
N
nuk13
cougfan84 wrote:
Went 21-13 last year, made it to the collegeinsider.com tournament but lost to Mercer in the first round. Has 4 Seniors, including a guy who transferred from Utah (Jordan Cyphers).


Thanks.
B
billbillbillbill
Fun game tonight. TSU played tough and were always digging for the ball. Haws was fun to watch. Looking forward to the next few years. They announced the attendance at 16,000 which wasn't too bad with the snow. Student section was full which was good to see. My first time sitting in the new blue seats and I give them a big thumbs up. Wider and padded which was awesome!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.