Archived Topic

I know better than to read Monson

by 1967cougar · 11/5/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
ABYUFAN wrote:



I think BYU fans could enjoy following MWC and scouting who we might be playing. Beats roasting nuts by the fire.




We are! We're discussing who our bowl opponent will be, we've got some really good options. We're discussing a game against a good SJSU team, that is having a good year (which he totally dismisses) and we can dismiss his drivel as shallow and thoughtless


I already did dismiss it, as I was reading it. That is why it does not wind me up - I don't let it. It seems to have wound some other people up.



I read almost any BYU related article I find unless it is something like Deep Shades of BS trying to get me to pay to read it. Airwolf84 and I are too cheap for that, but I read the free ones.



And I take them at face value and consider the source. Then I bounce that around in my empty head along with my own observations, process it, and try to remain grounded in reality.
G
Guest
Deep shades of blue doesn't charge for any of their articles. You should have used scout as an example.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
Deep shades of blue doesn't charge for any of their articles. You should have used scout as an example.

I probably have it confused who it is - Total Blue Sports or maybe Scout - but one of the ones that shows up frequently in the boxes to the right, and you click on their link and usually you have to subscribe to get past the first paragraph.



Those guys are who I meant.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
The Rock must follow my CC posts.



The wind-ups for today



BYU fans - ambiguity of Chicago to Provo re Jabari Parker - could be MTC - not BYU



Ute fans / BYU fans. In one sentence



Poked at late night games for both teams. As I recommended.



But since he has now brought it up twice re BYU and only once re Utes



He does like to piss off both fan bases, but at least currently is poking The Honey Cougar and Independence more often than he Pokes The Honey Ute and The PAC.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.