Archived Topic

Planned: Site downtime Nov. 4th

by hawkwing · 11/1/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
The site will be going down for a short time Sunday Nov. 4th while I switch to a new hosting server. This will hopefully finally alleviate many of the slow downs we've experienced in the past.



I hope to have the server down and back up by Sunday night, but it may fall over into Monday in a worst case scenario.



You can follow the CougarCorner facebook page for info while the site is down or on twitter.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/CougarCornercom/270844656272902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Twitter - @cougarcornercom
I
IowaCougar
hawkwing wrote:
This will hopefully finally alleviate many of the slow downs we've experienced in the past.


I thought that's what the "nitro" offense was supposed to do! :lol:
M
Mars


Nuh-uh!
G
Guest
It's just waiting until I get home from church.
S
snoscythe
So are we back for good? Or are you just teasing me like a deacon telling me he's not shaving for Movember?
Advertisement
G
Guest
We are back for good!
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
We are back for good!


[youtube]N2ICtCO8TCw[/youtube]
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.