Archived Topic

Bottom Five and Other Miscellany

by BoiseBYU · 10/30/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
A happy week! Let's get to it



5. DM's prophesying skills. Georgia Tech overwhelming BYU in the second half was as likely as Obama carrying Utah. But I've had my share of missed predictions too. I thought selling bottled water would never become a hit.



4. The defenses of USC OU Ark and WVA. You all officially suck. If you had BYU's defense you'd be vying for a NC spot.



3. Auburn. Recent national champs are 1-7 and just got pounded by TX A&M 63-21. I can't tell which is weaker sauce. AU or Arkansas. Money just does not get you what it used to get.



2. Colorado has jumped back into contention with a stellar effort at Oregon where the score at half time was 56-0 for Oregon. Only thing left for the Buffaloed was to check the marijuana medicinal stores out.



1. Idaho-Idaho State. These teams are going all out. First Idaho fired their coach last week. So ISU suspended their coach for a game. And then Idaho dismissed their QB. He apparently failed too many drug tests. ISU has not responded to this escalation...yet. Stay tuned. The Idaho D is giving up 42 points per game...But ISU is giving up 54 points a game. It's going to come down to the wire.
C
Cougarbib
If God cared about football, he would make it much more interesting by decreeing that schedules were only made 1 week at a time with pairings set based on national rankings. So next week, you would get Bama Vs Oregon at one end and Idaho Vs Idaho State almost every week at the other end.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Auburn went from National Champs to National Chumps.



I'm not sure we've ever seen an epic battle for top loser as we're seeing between Idaho and Idaho State.
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
Auburn went from National Champs to National Chumps.



I'm not sure we've ever seen an epic battle for top loser as we're seeing between Idaho and Idaho State.


It is epic! The Bottom Five has not seen such an all out effort to get to the Bottom. If only we had a play off system--we could have Idaho and ISU face off against each other and the loser play Colorado for a loser take all game of the century....Sigh If I wasn't so lazy I'd check up on Savannah State and see if they ought to still be considered in the running....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.