F
frdbtrBYU is better than their record. JDub needs to get the ball more than he does. 28 carries and he has over 100 yards, a good day for him.
by frdbtr · 10/27/2012
KingCoug wrote:
Anyone notice how Williams hasn't fumbled once all year? That I can recall anyway.
beauso79 wrote:
Just think if Alisa hadn't gotten hurt - JDub would still be backing him up
frdbtr wrote:
If Alisa hadn't gotten injured, Jdub would have started taking carries away from him depending on how well either one of them moved the ball with the carries that they get. Dm I understand you hate Bronco and his style but frankly, I like that he brings young players along slowly. Young players that get into the game before they are ready and make major mistakes lose confidence and it breaks them, ala Heaps. Heaps was a broken QB last year when he got benched because he had lost confidence. If BYU could have groomed him, he probably would have torn it up when he got his shot.
beauso79 wrote:If Alisa hadn't gotten injured, Jdub would have started taking carries away from him depending on how well either one of them moved the ball with the carries that they get. Dm I understand you hate Bronco and his style but frankly, I like that he brings young players along slowly. Young players that get into the game before they are ready and make major mistakes lose confidence and it breaks them, ala Heaps. Heaps was a broken QB last year when he got benched because he had lost confidence. If BYU could have groomed him, he probably would have torn it up when he got his shot.
You're delusional......If Alisa hadn't of gotten hurt JDub wouldn't have gotten the carries needed to supplant Alisa due to his upper classmen status
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">