C
Cougarbib2nd week I cannot get my predictions in. Last week - I only had my phone and it will not work. I posted my prediction in a thread somewhere, but it did not get entered.
This week, I have my PC. CC response time is slow. The prediction game shows it is still 8:00 AM at about noon Mtn. Auto login did not work. so I logged in. System locked up. Had ot log in a gain.
Anyway - not that I am in contention or aything
BYU 28-24
BYU more turnovers and more tds
GT more FG attempts and sacks
BYU pass 261 and rush 111
GT pass 161 and rush 200
Please enter it for me.
This week, I have my PC. CC response time is slow. The prediction game shows it is still 8:00 AM at about noon Mtn. Auto login did not work. so I logged in. System locked up. Had ot log in a gain.
Anyway - not that I am in contention or aything
BYU 28-24
BYU more turnovers and more tds
GT more FG attempts and sacks
BYU pass 261 and rush 111
GT pass 161 and rush 200
Please enter it for me.

