Archived Topic

IF, during pre-game warmups...

by Metal Bubba · 10/27/2012

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
I see BYU coaches and players either:



Standing with their legs apart, their hands on their hips and their chests out OR standing with their arms raised in a Y shape and their heads tilted upward as if looking toward the heavens THEN I will know that Bronco has run out of ways to motivate his team.



During his fireside talk last night Bronco said that studies have shown that when someone stands in either position and holds it for at least two minutes, it increases confidence exponentially. I kid you not. You can't make this stuff up.



I hope we don't need this today. BYU has never won a road game that I attended, including the last trip to GT. GO COUGS!



[ Post made via Mitt Romney's iPad ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Interesting stuff. Glad Bronco is being resourceful.

Maybe they should use the arms upward in a Y pose as the call sign for Victory formation instead of circling their hands so their is no doubt.
C
Cougarbib
YMCA would be a fun way to loosen up pre-game. But holding the Y would kind of ruin it unless that came before it started or right at the end.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Can't they just line up in the privacy of their own locker-room and all do the Heisman pose together?
M
Metal Bubba
dmcougar wrote:
Interesting stuff. Glad Bronco is being resourceful.

Maybe they should use the arms upward in a Y pose as the call sign for Victory formation instead of circling their hands so their is no doubt.


Ha!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
mtnradio
Metal Bubba wrote:

I hope we don't need this today. BYU has never won a road game that I attended, including the last trip to GT. GO COUGS!



[ Post made via Mitt Romney's iPad ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Please don't go to the game today! :evil:
M
Metal Bubba
mtnradio wrote:

I hope we don't need this today. BYU has never won a road game that I attended, including the last trip to GT. GO COUGS!



[ Post made via Mitt Romney's iPad ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Please don't go to the game today! :evil:


The curse is dead. Woooooooooo!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mtnradio
Congratulations!!!! You may resume attending games ... 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.