Archived Topic

About a complete election analysis as you can find

by CougarClaw · 10/26/2012

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
http://www.redstate.com/2012/10/26/why-i-think-obama-is-toast/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



it's long. it's juicy. I think one of the best things about the analysis, is it seems very objective. I don't see the huge partisan spin, the demonizing that most red and blue articles tend to use. the name calling. Lots of graphs, facts, rationale and logic.



basically: Democrats need 2008 turnouts or better. Polls with D+7 can't happen. Mitt is winning independents by a large margin, and there evidence of a tidal wave of Republicans voting this election.



but the best part is the last line that says.



"Mitt Romney will be the 45th president of the United States"
S
scott715
That's what I needed to hear.
S
snoscythe
Does it mention the 11 point swing in Party membership? In 2008 pre-election polls reported 39% Dem affiliation to 29% GOP. Right now, the same polls are showing 36% GOP, and 35% Dem.
M
Metal Bubba
Last night after the game, I was walking on the GT campus. A GT fan walked up to me and said, "Congratulations on the win. I hope you guys get another big win on 11/6."



It took me half a second to realize he was talking about Mitt. Classic.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Metal Bubba wrote:
Last night after the game, I was walking on the GT campus. A GT fan walked up to me and said, "Congratulations on the win. I hope you guys get another big win on 11/6."



It took me half a second to realize he was talking about Mitt. Classic.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Excellent.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I just looked at "Rasmussen Reports." Among Independent voters, it's Romney +13.



Gallup is reporting over the last 3 days, Obama's "Job Approval" has dropped 7 pts. That is HUGE. (Benghazi and the lies taking it's toll?)



It's still too close to call. But, the moon and stars are aligning for Romney.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.