Archived Topic

Jabari Parker #2 Now

by Ddawg · 10/25/2012

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Andrew Wiggins, the nation's top basketball player in the Class of 2014, is reclassifying into his original 2013 class.



The move by Wiggins, a native of Thornhill, Ontario, comes with a new ranking -- No. 1 prospect in the senior class.





Huntington (W. Va.) Prep coach Rob Fulford confirmed Wiggins and his family decided Thursday to announce the decision. The 6-foot-7 small forward was the best prospect at last summer's LeBron James Skills Academy and was the clear-cut choice for the top spot in 2014.



Wiggins moving to No. 1 in 2013 means senior small forward Jabari Parker of Chicago Simeon moves to the No. 2 slot. Parker, a three-time Illinois state champion and two-time USA Basketball gold medalist, is one of the strongest No. 2 overall players ever in the ESPN 100.



http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/8551419/andrew-wiggins-reclassifies-class-2013-new-no-1-recruit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M
Mars


Now we just need him to make Michigan State and Duke his new Top 2 choices...
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:


Now we just need him to make Michigan State and Duke his new Top 2 choices...


Well...I guess we could find room on our roster for the 2nd best recruit...
G
Guest
Heck, lets just get Wiggins.
P
pvuproduct
I hope we don't ever play whichever team he goes to. I've never seen him play, but I don't have to see him to know you never want to go up against Ender...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Mars


Plus, this helps us to avoid the Jake Heaps curse.
B
BerliNY
Mars wrote:


Plus, this helps us to avoid the Jake Heaps curse.


As long as he doesn't hold press conference to announce he's coming to BYU, I think we're ok. If he holds a press conference to announce he's going to [anywhere else], I think we're ok.
G
Guest
pvuproduct wrote:
I hope we don't ever play whichever team he goes to. I've never seen him play, but I don't have to see him to know you never want to go up against Ender...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Maybe if we offer a Women's Volleyball scholarship to Valentine we can get him. But I don't think Peter can live the honor code.
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
I hope we don't ever play whichever team he goes to. I've never seen him play, but I don't have to see him to know you never want to go up against Ender...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Maybe if we offer a Women's Volleyball scholarship to Valentine we can get him. But I don't think Peter can live the honor code.


Valentine is the key anyways and she'd probably jump at the chance to get away from Peter.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Romney ---> U.S. President



Teo ---> Heisman



Parker ---> BYU, Mission, BYU, NBA
Advertisement
S
skpope
I hope you are right Mars!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
So how does the guy people are/were calling the next LeBron James, become the #2 guy in ANY recruiting class? Shouldn't someone that dominant stay at the top regardless?
Q
Qman
People have realized Jabari is good but not an athletic freak like Lebron.
E
EM_Puma
Well....I'm often faced in life with taking my 2nd choice on issues, so...okay, Jabari, we'll still let you come to BYU, even as only the #2 ranked player in the country.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.