N
northerncougarThe reality is:
1. BYU's offense is a disaster. Williams and Hoffman are very good. The rest of the O is good to absolutely horrific.
2. Our QB situation is a dumpster fire. Riley is the worst starting QB I have seen in 23 years of watching BYU football. How bad must Lark be/feel watching Riley miss so many throws on Saturday. Sad...
3. Our D is good but not great. We are ranked high but that is a function of playing a lot of really poor teams.
4. Our coaching staff are a bunch of clowns. At least that is how it looks from the outside.
I said before the season started that if we lost the 4 big games (Utah, BSU, ND and GT) that this season would be a failure. I didn't include OSU as they didn't look great before the season, but that was sure a fun game. Win or lose on Saturday, this season is a complete failure.
Reality bites...
1. BYU's offense is a disaster. Williams and Hoffman are very good. The rest of the O is good to absolutely horrific.
2. Our QB situation is a dumpster fire. Riley is the worst starting QB I have seen in 23 years of watching BYU football. How bad must Lark be/feel watching Riley miss so many throws on Saturday. Sad...
3. Our D is good but not great. We are ranked high but that is a function of playing a lot of really poor teams.
4. Our coaching staff are a bunch of clowns. At least that is how it looks from the outside.
I said before the season started that if we lost the 4 big games (Utah, BSU, ND and GT) that this season would be a failure. I didn't include OSU as they didn't look great before the season, but that was sure a fun game. Win or lose on Saturday, this season is a complete failure.
Reality bites...

