Archived Topic

One serious question

by Cougest · 10/20/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougest
Weather we like to believe it or not, the season is over folks. We lost in every big game on our schedule this year (with the exception of Utah state and a week WSU). We know exactly what Riley is going to give us and it hasn't been great. Lark is a senior and even though he deserves his shot what good does bringing him in now do for our future? So, the serious question is, who else thinks it's time to bring in Munns? Taysom's style of play is just like Riley's which means he's more than likely to get hurt again and then we're left with a QB with no experience. Who knows, maybe Munns will be a beast. Either way we need to prepare the program for more than one option at QB which has doomed us over the past three years.
S
scott715
Next year is Hill and Olsen. I don't think Munns has it. However I think Lark should get a game to say thanks for being on the team. Maybe the last one vs Idaho.
K
KingCoug
I certainly want to see Lark in there. Nobody can argue that Nelson is still giving us the "best chance to win."



But I don't agree that the season is over. It's not like Georgia Tech will be a pushover. And San Jose State has been better than expected.
C
Cougest
scott715 wrote:
Next year is Hill and Olsen. I don't think Munns has it. However I think Lark should get a game to say thanks for being on the team. Maybe the last one vs Idaho.


Where are you hearing/getting Olsen? Everything I have read stated Munns was behind Hill. Even Bronco stated to a post game reporter that Munns was the option behind Lark. Also, I've read peoples statement who watched some preseason and said Munns was killing it. Either way, time to prepare for the future. Utah is at least smart enough to know that.
F
frdbtr
Cougest wrote:
Next year is Hill and Olsen. I don't think Munns has it. However I think Lark should get a game to say thanks for being on the team. Maybe the last one vs Idaho.


Where are you hearing/getting Olsen? Everything I have read stated Munns was behind Hill. Even Bronco stated to a post game reporter that Munns was the option behind Lark. Also, I've read peoples statement who watched some preseason and said Munns was killing it. Either way, time to prepare for the future. Utah is at least smart enough to know that.


Olsen is being redshirted that is why munns was behind lark in the depth chart.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.