M
MarsBYU senior tight end Dennis Pitta is one of eight semifinalists for the John Mackey Award, emblematic of the nation's top tight end, as announced by the Nassau County Sports Commission. Pitta, who caught a team-high 46 passes for 642 yards and five touchdowns this season, is joined on the list of semifinalists by...
Pittsburgh's Dorin Dickerson
Oregon's Ed Dickson
Florida's Aaron Hernandez
USC's Anthony McCoy
Iowa's Tony Moeaki
Notre Dame's Kyle Rudolph
Marshall's Cody Slate
Finalists for the award will be announced Nov. 23 and the winner will be announced Dec. 10.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705344941/BYU-football-Pitta-named-semifinalist-for-John-Mackey-Award.html?linkTrack=rss-28
I don't recognize many of these names. "Florida", "USC", and "Notre Dame" I recognize, sadly. Though maybe Ed Dickson does sound a little familiar...
Pitta had a great start to the season but has been strongly schemed against recently. Hopefully his next two games are huge for him (as well as being team wins)!
Pittsburgh's Dorin Dickerson
Oregon's Ed Dickson
Florida's Aaron Hernandez
USC's Anthony McCoy
Iowa's Tony Moeaki
Notre Dame's Kyle Rudolph
Marshall's Cody Slate
Finalists for the award will be announced Nov. 23 and the winner will be announced Dec. 10.
I don't recognize many of these names. "Florida", "USC", and "Notre Dame" I recognize, sadly. Though maybe Ed Dickson does sound a little familiar...
Pitta had a great start to the season but has been strongly schemed against recently. Hopefully his next two games are huge for him (as well as being team wins)!

