Archived Topic

Anyone seen this not good

by BYUBALLIN · 10/18/2012

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
This girl better hope the honor code does not get wind of this...She got some pretty bad pics on her twitter account. A buddy of mine showed this to me...just a warning link is pretty bad. Not really rep BYU the way she should kinda upsetting from my point of view. http://www.yardbarker.com/mlb/articles/kayla_varner_is_bryce_harpers_girlfriend_byu_soccer_player/11927653" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/10/15/bryce-harpers-girlfriend-kayla-varner-kinda-pissed-we-outed-their-relationship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; And here is the other with her twitter account and some not so flattering language.. WOW all I have to say pretty bad. It's all over the Internet as well.
G
Guest
Not sure which pictures were supposed to be against the honor code here. I didn't see anything that violated the honor code.



Apologies if this was supposed to be a humor post and I missed the joke.
B
BYUBALLIN
A pic of a girl holding another girls chest is a Pic BYU would want its athletes post..maybe it's just me..
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.