Y
Y 4 EverYou might all think I'm crazy (might be true) and just a blue-goggled BYU homer (probably true), but I am feeilng strangely optimistic about BYU's chances against ND. Maybe it's because I'm really not sold on ND as a top 5 team - especially on offense. Maybe it's because I think the D was embarrassed by their performance against the Beavers (yes, I'm going with "embarrassed" and not "exposed") and are hungry for redemption. And maybe I'm just up in the night. But regardless, here are my bold predictions about the game.
1. The offense give up NO defensive TDs!
2. The defense actually creates a turnover or 2, and either scores or sets up the offense for at least 1 TD.
3. The D holds ND under 300 yards of total offense, and under 100 yards rushing
4. Riley Nelson does not throw a single stupid interception (not saying that he won't have one, just that if he does, it will be on a tipped ball, or a phenomenal defensive play, and not on a stupid decision)
5. Ross Apo catches more than 5 passes, including a TD.
6. BYU misses a PAT (I know, not a bold prediction, just a normal prediction)
7. Final score is BYU 16, ND 14 - BYU either kicks a FG, or blocks a FG, in the final seconds for the win.
1. The offense give up NO defensive TDs!
2. The defense actually creates a turnover or 2, and either scores or sets up the offense for at least 1 TD.
3. The D holds ND under 300 yards of total offense, and under 100 yards rushing
4. Riley Nelson does not throw a single stupid interception (not saying that he won't have one, just that if he does, it will be on a tipped ball, or a phenomenal defensive play, and not on a stupid decision)
5. Ross Apo catches more than 5 passes, including a TD.
6. BYU misses a PAT (I know, not a bold prediction, just a normal prediction)
7. Final score is BYU 16, ND 14 - BYU either kicks a FG, or blocks a FG, in the final seconds for the win.

