Archived Topic

Not in the afternoon anymore

by kjjson · 10/16/2012

Advertisement
K
kjjson
I think we are all familiar with the comment that was made about the football games, however, I think maybe there were talking about basketball. Last year I had fun taking my kids (currently ages 4 and 6) to a couple of games last year, so I bought a couple of the "Cosmo's Kids Club" packages thinking it would be fun to take them to some games this year in addition to the season tickets that I have with my dad. I was looking at what games would be best to take them to, and was amazed to see that we have only 1 "home" game that starts before 7:00 all year, and that is the Virgiania Tech game at Energy Solutions Arena that you can't even use the Kids Club vouchers for, everything else is 7:00 or 9:00 tip off times. Now I am left with either convincing my wife that it is a good idea to have the kids out until 10:00 on school nights, or giving away tickets.
G
Gunk
kjjson wrote:
I think we are all familiar with the comment that was made about the football games, however, I think maybe there were talking about basketball. Last year I had fun taking my kids (currently ages 4 and 6) to a couple of games last year, so I bought a couple of the "Cosmo's Kids Club" packages thinking it would be fun to take them to some games this year in addition to the season tickets that I have with my dad. I was looking at what games would be best to take them to, and was amazed to see that we have only 1 "home" game that starts before 7:00 all year, and that is the Virgiania Tech game at Energy Solutions Arena that you can't even use the Kids Club vouchers for, everything else is 7:00 or 9:00 tip off times. Now I am left with either convincing my wife that it is a good idea to have the kids out until 10:00 on school nights, or giving away tickets.


Price you pay to be on ESPN.



Take the kids. They'll be all the more excited to go to the game. You can always head home at half time and catch the end of the game on ESPN. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.