N
northerncougarProps to OSU. They are a much better team than BYU is. It's sad to say, but we really aren't nearly as good as I had hoped we were. Just a few questions:
1. Why did I believe that this D was good? We might be a good rush defense, but our pass D is swiss cheese.
2. Why did our D have to get exposed on national TV?
3. Why does our head coach have a man-crush on a QB that has a terrible arm. It is bordering on creepy. I was watching Max throw a few passes in warmups yesterday and his passes were much more accurate and with more zip than Riley. Riley has a terrible arm. His passes would take forever to reach his target. At times it seemed like they would never get there.
4. Why does Riley decide to over or under through our receivers when they are very open?
5. Why did our coaching staff decide to not pressure a new QB who hadn't taken a snap since 1932?
6. Why can't someone teach our QB to throw the ball away when it really matters? He will never learn. Ever.
7. Why has BYU not had a great team since 1996. Even then they lost a game they should have won.
8. Why does our coaching have no time management ability? It is amazing how bad they are at it. They use TO's like they have 20 of them.
I realize that these are unanswerable questions, but I still ask them. All the time.
1. Why did I believe that this D was good? We might be a good rush defense, but our pass D is swiss cheese.
2. Why did our D have to get exposed on national TV?
3. Why does our head coach have a man-crush on a QB that has a terrible arm. It is bordering on creepy. I was watching Max throw a few passes in warmups yesterday and his passes were much more accurate and with more zip than Riley. Riley has a terrible arm. His passes would take forever to reach his target. At times it seemed like they would never get there.
4. Why does Riley decide to over or under through our receivers when they are very open?
5. Why did our coaching staff decide to not pressure a new QB who hadn't taken a snap since 1932?
6. Why can't someone teach our QB to throw the ball away when it really matters? He will never learn. Ever.
7. Why has BYU not had a great team since 1996. Even then they lost a game they should have won.
8. Why does our coaching have no time management ability? It is amazing how bad they are at it. They use TO's like they have 20 of them.
I realize that these are unanswerable questions, but I still ask them. All the time.

