Archived Topic

Pick up football games tomorrow?

by JamieVallen · 10/13/2012

Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
I asked this a few weeks back, but I'm back to ask again. Anyone know of any pick up games going on tomorrow? Our group couldn't seem to get enough people this week. (usually we do), but if anyone on here knows of any pick up games in utah or salt lake county that needs a couple of more bodies (tackle or flag) then could you please let me know? If there were a few on here that were maybe looking for a game, than we would probably have enough. Let me know either way I guess. Thanks
S
Schmoe
I'd be down to play tomorrow, around what time are we talking?
J
JamieVallen
We usually play at 9 am. If you joined we would have 8 people to play, (just a lot of people out of town this week), but we usually like to have at least 10-12 minimum signed up in order to confirm.



I could put you on my weekly text list if you want to PM me your number or email. That way if it doesn't work out for tomorrow I could let you know other days that we for sure have a game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.