Archived Topic

I've pulled out the "big guns"!

by TheLocust · 10/13/2012

Advertisement
T
TheLocust
Oaky, It's over for the Cougs! I've pulled out all the stops, and done the deed that assures a Beaver victory! This is the stat to beat all stats, and is without question the act that sends the Beavers to 5-0!



I just spent the last few hours assembling my famous, fish chowder for our game day meal! Fresh caught Oregon trout, shrimp, clams, etc, etc. It's in the fridge and waiting to be brought up to just the right temperature for kick-off tomorrow!



The improtant thing to know about this act is that Oregon State has NEVER lost a football game on any game day I made this Chowder in the past!



I didn't want to pull this unfair "card" on you guys, but the game looks to be so close I had to do it!



So there ya have it, it's over, you just as well find something else to do tomorrow (Confident grin)!



"GO BEAVS"!
N
nuk13
I'd love to have some of that delicious chowder. In exchange I have a great dish of crow for you to have. Seriously, I hope you find the atmosphere great here. Again, best of wishes after Saturday.
V
vancouvercougar
BYU has never lost when I wear my Blue BYU hat. I wore the white BYU hat during our 2 losses. I feel bad that I let the team down, but I will be wearing the blue one tomorrow.
M
mjk5
TheLocust wrote:
I just spent the last few hours assembling my famous, fish chowder for our game day meal! Fresh caught Oregon trout, shrimp, clams, etc, etc.

"GO BEAVS"!

Okay that does sound good. If you're coming to the game and need a place to park right next to the stadium, I'll give you a spot in our driveway for a bowl of that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
I have a feeling Locust is going to be throwing his chowder at his TV in frustration tomorrow. :lol:
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
TheLocust wrote:
Oaky, It's over for the Cougs! I've pulled out all the stops, and done the deed that assures a Beaver victory! This is the stat to beat all stats, and is without question the act that sends the Beavers to 5-0!



I just spent the last few hours assembling my famous, fish chowder for our game day meal! Fresh caught Oregon trout, shrimp, clams, etc, etc. It's in the fridge and waiting to be brought up to just the right temperature for kick-off tomorrow!



The improtant thing to know about this act is that Oregon State has NEVER lost a football game on any game day I made this Chowder in the past!



I didn't want to pull this unfair "card" on you guys, but the game looks to be so close I had to do it!



So there ya have it, it's over, you just as well find something else to do tomorrow (Confident grin)!



"GO BEAVS"!


PM me a bowl? Sounds deee-lish.
S
SpiffCoug
Looks like chowder trumps hat.
K
KingCoug
I hope Locust's chowder gives him the runs. :angry:
S
scott715
WE should appeal. They had an unfair chowder advantage.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.