Archived Topic

Any time BYU scores on a PAT or FG...

by Mingjai · 10/6/2012

Advertisement
M
Mingjai
... an angel gets his wings. :)
B
BroncoBot
If that's true.... I feel bad for the angels.
V
vancouvercougar
BroncoBot wrote:
If that's true.... I feel bad for the angels.


The angels have been pretty safe lately.
U
Ungoy
BYU hitting a field goal is the new Mormon drinking game. You never have to worry about breaking the word of wisdom...
V
vancouvercougar
Mingjai wrote:
... an angel gets his wings. :)


I noticed that the Angel Moroni doesn't have wings--could BYU kickers be the reason?
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
BYU may not attempt another field goal this year - 4 down territory unless it is a chip shot - then our odds of making it shoot up to 25%.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.