Archived Topic

Brother Sikahema,

by BroncoBot · 10/6/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Tell us how much ESPN hates this game...

:lol:
F
frdbtr
BroncoBot wrote:
Tell us how much ESPN hates this game...

:lol:


The announcers mentioned how exciting of a 6-3 game it was. It was an awesome display by a legit defense. (two legit defenses)
M
Mingjai
BroncoBot wrote:
Tell us how much ESPN hates this game...

:lol:


I don't think many non-BYU/USU fans in the central and eastern time zones watched much more than the 1st half. I saw some complaining in my Twitter feed about ESPN showing this game.
G
Gunk
That was a lame game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Gunk wrote:
That was a lame game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Lame if you are a USU fan, awesome if you are a BYU fan.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Just as lame as the first Bama LSU game last year.
V
vancouvercougar
BroncoBot wrote:
Just as lame as the first Bama LSU game last year.

Did anyone watch that game?
B
BroncoBot
vancouvercougar wrote:
Just as lame as the first Bama LSU game last year.

Did anyone watch that game?

ha ha ha. I did. And enjoyed it. No offensive fireworks, but exciting game nonetheless.
M
Mingjai
vancouvercougar wrote:
Just as lame as the first Bama LSU game last year.

Did anyone watch that game?


I started watching it and--I kid you not--I fell asleep in the second quarter and snoozed through the rest of the game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.