Archived Topic

Sprained Ankle Saves Running Back's Life

by Schmoe · 11/17/2009

Advertisement
F
Florwood
Thanks for posting that, really enjoyed it. One of my sons has gone through some drastic stuff in the last month healthwise, so I appreciate what the family has gone through.
B
BYUROCKS
Wow this is crazy, cool story.
C
CAFB_04-12
That was good. It's stories like this that made me finally man up and get registered as a bone marrow donor. These days all they do is swab your mouth, log your DNA, and put your information on the registry. If you're matched all it requires is a blood donation I believe. A really easy way to save another person's life.
S
Schmoe
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
That was good. It's stories like this that made me finally man up and get registered as a bone marrow donor. These days all they do is swab your mouth, log your DNA, and put your information on the registry. If you're matched all it requires is a blood donation I believe. A really easy way to save another person's life.


That's really cool, where can I go to get registered?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.