Archived Topic

Tomorrow?

by crh55 · 10/5/2012

Advertisement
C
crh55
Who starts tomorrow? Any word yet?
B
bandofbros84
Somebody on CB saying it will be Hill, and people are saying that he has good sources. I wouldn't be suprised if either one starts
S
SpiffCoug
Isn't Jamaal Williams listed as the starter?
G
Guest
Magnum should be the starter it's ridiculous the coaches won't put him on the field.
C
Cougs_Rule
Sounds good to me. As long as he is better than 65%.
Advertisement
N
northerncougar
bandofbros84 wrote:
Somebody on CB saying it will be Hill, and people are saying that he has good sources. I wouldn't be suprised if either one starts


The guy on CB you are referring to called the OLine changes last week on Wednesday. If his call about Hill is right he is 100% on his two calls so far, which means he is about 100% more accurate than about every other poster on CB. 8)
J
jonnylingo
I am sure it will be Hill. I doubt Riley is fully healed yet and I bet if the coaches think he is going to heal that they would prefer to have him completely healed for osu or notre dame. osu and notre are both much better than usu. we don't need riley to beat usu. I still think this game is 50 50 at this point. turnovers will determine the outcome most likely.



a healthy riley should probably still get the nod. taysom may change my mind tonight though. I am interested to see how the line and he does against usu's defense.
T
tmoney35
jonnylingo wrote:
I am sure it will be Hill. I doubt Riley is fully healed yet and I bet if the coaches think he is going to heal that they would prefer to have him completely healed for osu or notre dame. osu and notre are both much better than usu. we don't need riley to beat usu. I still think this game is 50 50 at this point. turnovers will determine the outcome most likely.



a healthy riley should probably still get the nod. taysom may change my mind tonight though. I am interested to see how the line and he does against usu's defense.


+1



A healthy Riley should get the nod, but if he's not 100% DON'T PLAY HIM!!! Let him rest and get healthy for our toughest stretch.
S
Stirfry
tmoney35 wrote:
I am sure it will be Hill. I doubt Riley is fully healed yet and I bet if the coaches think he is going to heal that they would prefer to have him completely healed for osu or notre dame. osu and notre are both much better than usu. we don't need riley to beat usu. I still think this game is 50 50 at this point. turnovers will determine the outcome most likely.



a healthy riley should probably still get the nod. taysom may change my mind tonight though. I am interested to see how the line and he does against usu's defense.


+1



A healthy Riley should get the nod, but if he's not 100% DON'T PLAY HIM!!! Let him rest and get healthy for our toughest stretch.

+1 if he's healthy. However, does Riley value playing in this game more than the OSU game? Maybe last years heartbreaker for USU was enough for Riley but he probably really wants to play tonight. The coaches need to watch him carefully in pregame because he's not going to tell them.

I don't know that he ever needs to be 100% but he needs to play like he's not injured. Watching highlights this week of the last years USU game and Hawaii game have reminded me of what Riley can do when healthy.
M
mizzoucoug
We will win this one big and my CC prediction bears out this scenario. We are at home and our 2 most dynamic players will be on the field all night. As long as Hill stays under control we've got this and I think going away.
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
Does anyone know if the rumors about cracked vertebrae are true? If so, they need to give Riley A LOT of rest and SEVERAL X-RAYS before clearing him to play. Believe me (and I know from experience) - this is nothing to take lightly.
S
stgeorgefan
I hope that coach domans offense is not 65% tonight.... THAT scares me :bug:
B
BroncoBot
IowaCougar wrote:
Does anyone know if the rumors about cracked vertebrae are true? If so, they need to give Riley A LOT of rest and SEVERAL X-RAYS before clearing him to play. Believe me (and I know from experience) - this is nothing to take lightly.

From what I've heard (read through the grapevine) it was a spinous process fracture. If true, painful as heck but not life threatening and not really limiting performance except by the pain it is causing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.