Archived Topic

Bigger Game Week 6?

by BroncoBot · 10/4/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Nationally which game is going to generate more interest? 2 teams that were clearly overrated to begin the year (USC and Utah), or 2 teams battling for braggin rights in the state of Utah?
V
vancouvercougar
Nationally USC will draw more interest no matter who they play. I of course will be way more interested in BYU vs USU.



The only reason for me to check on the USC game is to see how bad the :utard: are losing.
B
Ball4
vancouvercougar wrote:
Nationally USC will draw more interest no matter who they play. I of course will be way more interested in BYU vs USU.



The only reason for me to check on the USC game is to see how bad the :utard: are losing.


BINGO!!! :crazy:
B
BroncoBot
Utah barking signals in the red zone early. USC shows enough composure to score anyway.



Spiff, I remember you saying that the crowd doesn't matter at games, specifically it didn't matter where students sit in the stadium. I still think you're crazy.
S
SpiffCoug
Crazy wrong apparently.
Advertisement
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:
Utah barking signals in the red zone early. USC shows enough composure to score anyway.



Spiff, I remember you saying that the crowd doesn't matter at games, specifically it didn't matter where students sit in the stadium. I still think you're crazy.


Interesting how upset BYU students are at being moved to the end zone.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
Utah barking signals in the red zone early. USC shows enough composure to score anyway.



Spiff, I remember you saying that the crowd doesn't matter at games, specifically it didn't matter where students sit in the stadium. I still think you're crazy.


Interesting how upset BYU students are at being moved to the end zone.

Are they ALL in the endone? I don't care where the students are, but they need to be together. When I was at BYU we were scattered all over the stadium in groups of 50 or so. It was LAME!!!



Doman could learn some play calling from Brian Johnson who suddenly is looking like a seasoned veteran play caller. And USC better get used to playing against the emotional utes who get up for a few games a year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.