Archived Topic

Furious Monkey highlights Hawaii

by hawkwing · 10/2/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://vimeo.com/50509191
S
Schmoe
Man, is Ziggy Ansah awesome or what?
U
urroner
Monkey Boy, it's great to have you back.
C
Cougarfan87
Something I noticed from the video...Not only is Williams a fast Running Back, he has great field vision and follows his blocks better than any back we have had in a while. He also has a great burst through the hole.



The O-line should get a lot of credit for the way they picked things up against Hawaii.

Hopefully the O-line play is not just because of a weak opponent, but things have really improved.
R
redneckjedi
Schmoe wrote:
Man, is Ziggy Ansah awesome or what?


Dang straight!



But I got to thinking about it: who on our defense isn't a beast? I love our corners, I love our safeties. Our D-line is doing better each game, with Ziggy becoming a beast. And going up against our line backers would make me wet myself.



I also noticed that, if Fua is in the game spelling Ogletree, our defense would have #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #9 in all at once. WIth #8 retired, there's no possible way to get fewer digits on the field. Weird.
Advertisement
C
CrimsonCoug
Also very VERY impressed with Paul Lasike. Great hands out of the backfield, good speed, and hits like a tank. Wow. This guy, not Iona Pritchard, is my reincarnation of Manase Tonga.
S
Schmoe
redneckjedi wrote:



I also noticed that, if Fua is in the game spelling Ogletree, our defense would have #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #9 in all at once. WIth #8 retired, there's no possible way to get fewer digits on the field. Weird.


It's cause they keep the score as low as possible.
G
Gunk
I want to know who is this Monkey and why is he furious.
S
SpiffCoug
I believe the furious monkey is a character from the Power Puff Girls.
I
Isola
I just watched it again and I am blown away by Alisa's reaction to his broken arm. He is walking to the sideline with about as much emotion as I would returning a defective product to a store. He is one tough dude to break both bones in his forearm and just casually walking to the sideline.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Isola wrote:
I just watched it again and I am blown away by Alisa's reaction to his broken arm. He is walking to the sideline with about as much emotion as I would returning a defective product to a store. He is one tough dude to break both bones in his forearm and just casually walking to the sideline.


You could tell he knew he broke it. Bummed for him. Hate injuries.
B
BoiseBYU
Does the video not sure up if you have an iPad? I can't access anymore with my smart phone... My favorite play from memory is when Lasike ran over the HI guy
G
Guest
Apple products don't support flash, so some video sites won't work on apple products.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.