Archived Topic

Jamal Williams...

by FurriousCougar · 10/2/2012

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
...was in my apartment last night...***



Just sayin.









***for all of 2 minutes
S
scott715
Who did he run over?
S
Stirfry
FurriousCougar wrote:
...was in my apartment last night...***



Just sayin.









***for all of 2 minutes


I really hope you're not a girl ;)
C
Cougs_Rule
It's a lot of fun watching his family in the stands during the games.
B
Brayden Green
is amazing.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
runs better than Alisa.
B
Brayden Green
is the best catching back out of the backfield since Unga.
G
Gunk
is only 17
C
Cougs_Rule
Is poised, and i dare say, ready for stardom. Give him the rock. Jamal and Taysom have the potential to be as potent a combo as Doman and Staley. Surely BD must be smelling that. But for loss of his job, as with his predecessor, to over-advocate Hill and get in the way of Buckin Broncos love-fest, there would be a different dialogue out there.
M
Mingjai
should get more touches than Luke Staley (92 runs, 26 catches), Ronney Jenkins (128, 14), and Jamal Willis (86, 11) during their freshmen seasons.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Mingjai wrote:
should get more touches than Luke Staley (92 runs, 26 catches), Ronney Jenkins (128, 14), and Jamal Willis (86, 11) during their freshmen seasons.

Combined!
S
snoscythe
Is so good that one day BYU fans will spell his name correctly.
B
birdie702
...is Samoan?? j/k :D :lol:
C
Cougs_Rule
Nice vid Hawk! It is a great reminder of how amazing that moment was.

It would be really entertaining to know of Bronco's response to watching that.
R
redneckjedi
...proves that BYU should only recruit RBs named Jama(a)l Willi(am)s. :)
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
I love this kid's burst through the hole, field vision, the way he follows his blocks, and open field speed. In short, he's awesome. I'm really excited about his future at BYU. He is going to be another impact player. With some players you can just tell. You could see it in Van Noy right away. I see a thunder and lightning combo in Lasike and Williams. Taysom Hill will be a special player as well.
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
runs better than Alisa.

ridiculous comment. Why do you feel the need to dog on so many players. Hard to live up to your standard I guess.



Isn't this the same Alisa that we all wanted to proclaim the second coming of Unga last year?



Not to take anything away from Williams. The guy has "it". I just don't know why everyone is suddenly hating on Alisa. He would have put up 100+ vs Hawaii most likely with the retooled O-line.
C
Cougs_Rule
I haven't seen any hate of alisa. I love the guy. I was saying after a fall 2011 closed scrimmage that he was better and ran harder than the Srs. Tough break. But Williams is special.
B
Brayden Green
BroncoBot wrote:
runs better than Alisa.

ridiculous comment. Why do you feel the need to dog on so many players. Hard to live up to your standard I guess.



Isn't this the same Alisa that we all wanted to proclaim the second coming of Unga last year?



Not to take anything away from Williams. The guy has "it". I just don't know why everyone is suddenly hating on Alisa. He would have put up 100+ vs Hawaii most likely with the retooled O-line.


He does run better than Alisa. Not dogging. It is the truth.



You all proclaimed him to be the next Unga. I was the one saying that he disappeared against good teams. Which he did.



Williams is legit. Alisa is less legit. Pointing out facts isn't dogging.



Why do you always have to dog on people that make observances? I guess I just can't measure up to your standard...
C
Cougarbib
Is unproven vs a quality defense - but gets a chance to prove something Friday night in The State Championship Game even though the season is already over :)



Should be fun and exciting to watch for the misguided fools who show up.

:). Especially fun for the arrogant ones that have the audacity to suggest that fans should support their team - even when the losers are 4 points short of being undefeated.



:)



The Bibster will be wearing Blue - should be easy to spot in that empty stadium :)



Hope that revamped OL shows up so that we do not get another injured QB.



BTW - DM - do not expect Hill, Lark, Nelson, or Munns to slide on those option plays - to avoid injury - that is not how they work.



And since you love conspiracy theories



How do you come up with Anae getting fired for interfering with Bronco's love feat with Riley.



But I am old - easily confused - but let me get this straight



According to BS Legends



Anae made Doman pick Nelson in 2010

Bronco made Doman pick Nelson in late 2011 and early 2012

And Bronco fired Anae for picking Melson - later realized his mistake - and then he made Doman pick Nelson - now I get it



And then Doman finally realized that if he ever wanted to be able to play the best guy - he needed to play a crappy OL until Nelson was killed - and then overhaul the OL just in time to make his guy look good and to keep him healthy.



I finally got it - he justified killing Nelson because after sitting out the 2nd half of the Weber State game - Nelson, by failing to remind Doman about his injury - for all practical purposes - hid the injury so he could play.



Or did Riley remind Doman but then made out with Bronco so Bronco would make Doman let him play. And since Nelson and Bronco are both idiots - they would never realize the inexperienced OL was the real problem.



Wait - I thought Doman was the idiot :). Wait - wasn't he calling the plays for Anae when Anae started to look better - but then amnesia and all and the pressure of being a Bishop - he forgot how to call plays - until last week vs almost the worst defense in D1.



I am old - this is hard to follow - or just plain silly



Or someone, who has admitted so in the past, just likes to stir the pot.



Wait - I do get it. The inexperienced OL guys were still ticked that Heaps left and had vowed to him that they would never block for Nelson.



Passive Agressive behavior - undermines the best.



:)



And put an asterisk by Nelson - he will always be remembered as the QB in the way.



I still think the USU game will be fun to watch - if for no other reason - to see what these evil, scheming, stubborn, and stupid people will come up with next.



:)

:)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.