Archived Topic

Limitations of Bronco's Defense

by Isola · 10/1/2012

Advertisement
I
Isola
In some of the past years when I would rewatch the games on BYUtv I would fast forward through the other team's offensive possessions, like the 45-42 win in Fort Collins. This year I have felt like fast forwarding through BYU's possessions just to watch our defense shut down the other team, over and over again.



So here we are 5 games in and I wanted to check in on how Bronco's defense ranks nationally.

#1 Blue Zone Defense

#2 Rush Defense

#4 Scoring Defense

#5 Total Defense

#6 3rd Down Efficiency

#9 First Downs Allowed

#10 Sacks

#11 Pass Defense

#13 4th Down Efficiency

#14 Tackles for Loss

#19 Pass Efficiency Defense



Just need to improve turnovers.
S
scott715
i am surprised on 4th down. BSU was 0-5 in that or do they measure it differently?
I
Isola
scott715 wrote:
i am surprised on 4th down. BSU was 0-5 in that or do they measure it differently?

A handful of teams haven't allowed a 4th down conversion, plus a few that are 1-6 or so.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.