C
Cougs_RuleWhy did it take 2 losses to realize the Oline had a problem? And to change things up? Didn't Weber blowing up our Oline teach anything?
Why did it take 2 losses for Bronco to accept that an injured Riley did NOT give us our best chance to win? And that even superman Roley had criptonite vulnerability? I would have even accepted one loss to teach Bronco that Riley could NOT go.
The changes and personell were available and accessible THE WHOLE TIME. Why did it take so long?
I'm in denial. But I dare say some of you are in more denial than I am.
Why did it take 2 losses for Bronco to accept that an injured Riley did NOT give us our best chance to win? And that even superman Roley had criptonite vulnerability? I would have even accepted one loss to teach Bronco that Riley could NOT go.
The changes and personell were available and accessible THE WHOLE TIME. Why did it take so long?
I'm in denial. But I dare say some of you are in more denial than I am.

