C
Cougs_Rule...to explain why in the world Riley still is and will be the starter.
"Don't let success get in the way of the failure."
"Blood is thicker than water."
"Hawaii sucked" (not said , but soon will be)
"I will never start a freshman again." (bronco)
"I love Riley a lot." (Bronco--tonight)
"I don't really know Taysom yet." (said tonight by Bronco)
"Hes tougher than all of us." (Bronco , this week)
Ok. What you guys got?
"Hit with your best shot, fire away."
"Don't let success get in the way of the failure."
"Blood is thicker than water."
"Hawaii sucked" (not said , but soon will be)
"I will never start a freshman again." (bronco)
"I love Riley a lot." (Bronco--tonight)
"I don't really know Taysom yet." (said tonight by Bronco)
"Hes tougher than all of us." (Bronco , this week)
Ok. What you guys got?
"Hit with your best shot, fire away."

