Archived Topic

Michael Alisa - Broken arm

by Ungoy · 9/29/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Ugh, just tweeted from Jay Drew:



BYU RB Mike Alisa has a broken right arm, Bronco Mendenhall tells ESPN sideline reporter Jemele Hill.



That sucks. I really like Alisa. I do hope that we see more of David Foote though. There is some talent in the back field. I like to see more Foote and Jamall.
M
Metal Bubba
You could tell by the way he was holding his arm that it was a fracture at best and a complete break at worst.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Foote always goes wide. Lasike looks like our short yardage runner.
G
Guest
They said in the post game he broke both bones in his forearm. Sounds like it could be a few weeks.
Q
Qman
Where in the World was Hine? Laskie did some good things. But I think against a more talented team he is going to fumble a several times.
Advertisement
B
beauso79
Qman wrote:
Where in the World was Hine? Laskie did some good things. But I think against a more talented team he is going to fumble a several times.


Seriously - is Hine still injured??
N
nuk13
The ksl people said he was on the sidelines dressed out. They couldn't figure it out either. I think they said he was practice squad player of the week last year more than once. I don't have a M. Vick pit bull in the fight but I'd like to know about this.
B
BerliNY
Lasike looked really good, but I would have liked to see Hine get some PT esp against a soft D like Hawaii had.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.