Archived Topic

Irony at its finest!

by Yndian · 9/29/2012

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Whichever side you're on, having a blocked, run-of-the-mill PAT one week later is hilarious.



:lol:
A
ABYUFAN
Yeah. Off a Taysom Hill run no less...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Yndian
And then we missed another...
B
BoiseBYU
I thought the same! First we get one blocked, and then we flat out miss the next one. If I were an English teacher and had to teach irony, this would be Exhibit A.
G
Guest
I hope there are plenty of people that willingly eat the crow they deserve, calling Bronco stupid and arrogant because he knew the dangers of our kicking team and they didn't.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I freely admit it. I haven't said much about it since last Thursday, but I was admittedly unhappy with the call. I understand why now that he made it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.