R
reppinBYUalldayyFirst let me say that this is not hearsay or speculation, Taysom Hill is starting and looks to be for the rest of the year. I talked to 3 football players today and they have informed and confirmed to me that Riley Nelson is seriously injured. The x-ray came back and Riley has been playing with 3 broken vertebra, since the Weber St game where this occurred. This has not come out yet, but I expect it to soon from Bronco later next week. I only post this so you guys are informed of what actually is going on and how serious the injury is with RIley. Lastly, the 3 football players told me that Riley is likely out for the year, not speculation strictly fact take it for what it is worth. Time to move on with Taysom Hill for the rest of the year! Let's get that W against Hawaii today!
Go Cougars!
Go Cougars!

