Archived Topic

Class Standing

by 1967cougar · 9/27/2012

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
What is the hierarchy of posting status? I mean, we all start out as recruit obviously. But at what number do we graduate up from there? How many posts needed to become a Freshman, sophomore, etc?



Just curious.
1
1967cougar
20 reads, no posts.



Does anyone know?
G
Guest
I do happen to know.



Posts ---------- Ranking

0 - 24 --------- Gray Shirt

25 - 99 -------- Recruit

100 - 249 ----- BLUEshirt

250 - 399 ----- Freshman

400 - 599 ----- Sophomore

600 - 849 ----- Junior

850 - 999 ----- Senior

1000 - 1999 -- All - American

2000 - 2999 -- Heisman Winner

3000 - 3999 -- Pro

4000 - 4999 -- All Star

5000 - 7499 -- Over-Achiever

7500 - 9999 -- Retired

10000 - Infinity -- TV Analyst
1
1967cougar
Thank you, Hawk.



I knew if I pounded it hard enough, you'd come to the rescue!
S
SpiffCoug
I was going to respond, but I don't usually talk to underclassmen.



;)
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
I've been posting in fear of getting an atomic wedgie from some of the upperclassmen for quite some time. Good to know how to remedy the situation.
1
1967cougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
I was going to respond, but I don't usually talk to underclassmen.



;)

Yeah. And you'd probably dance with an ugly girl if she were rich!
S
scott715
Don't worry 1967 you will eventually see the field.
S
SpiffCoug
1967cougar wrote:
I was going to respond, but I don't usually talk to underclassmen.



;)

Yeah. And you'd probably dance with an ugly girl if she were rich!

Like my young men's president once jokingly told us, "remember boys, when you get older and are looking for a wife, she can have a glass eye and drool; but if she's go money..."
V
vancouvercougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
I was going to respond, but I don't usually talk to underclassmen.



;)


When you are retired, you can respond to anyone you please when you please.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
hawkwing wrote:
I do happen to know.



Posts ---------- Ranking

0 - 24 --------- Gray Shirt

25 - 99 -------- Recruit

100 - 249 ----- BLUEshirt

250 - 399 ----- Freshman

400 - 599 ----- Sophomore

600 - 849 ----- Junior

850 - 999 ----- Senior

1000 - 1999 -- All - American

2000 - 2999 -- Heisman Winner

3000 - 3999 -- Pro

4000 - 4999 -- All Star

5000 - 7499 -- Over-Achiever

7500 - 9999 -- Retired

10000 - Infinity -- TV Analyst


"TV analyst" LOL!
1
1967cougar
Spiff IS Retired. I hadn't even noticed before. That boys got waaaaay too much free time on his hands. He's even posted more than Hawk - and I thought Hawk was the Poster King!



What the heck do I know? I'm just an unworthy lowly underclassman.
C
Cougarpoke
Me too...actually, what this post did is make me want to post so i could see how many posts i had made. Wow, what a slow day at work. I sure hope that tomorrow's game will give us something positive to talk about.
S
scott715
Win or loss there will be lots of comments on the QBs.
S
SpiffCoug
I spend WAY too much time on this site. I usually have a tab/window open to this site as I work throughout the day.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
vancouvercougar wrote:
I was going to respond, but I don't usually talk to underclassmen.



;)


When you are retired, you can respond to anyone you please when you please.


But please don't respond during Bronco's addresses and remember, "we don't play in the afternoons anymore!". ;)
T
tww
yeah
T
tww
but
T
tww
if
T
tww
I
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.