Archived Topic

2 QB System

by scott715 · 9/26/2012

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
The reason this article is dumb is because at the end it says "we have Brandon Doman as Ocoordinator so there goes that idea". Uhhhhh, we have run some of the same plays with Kuresa. They have lined up 3 QB's at the same time one time this year. Kuresa ran a fly sweep and stopped to throw but the reciever was covered so he ran to try to save the play. These plays don't always fool the defense.
G
Guest
A stupid comment from a Bleacher Report article? I'm flabbergasted!
R
redneckjedi
Yeah, with them both back there, I say sack them both. Hard. What, is the non-throwing QB gonna pick up the blitz? Don't make me laugh! Remember, the QB that doesn't throw doesn't get ANY roughing the passer protection, either. And you can afford an extra spy / head-hunter, because there's only 4 in the pattern, too.
G
Guest
redneckjedi wrote:
Yeah, with them both back there, I say sack them both. Hard. What, is the non-throwing QB gonna pick up the blitz? Don't make me laugh! Remember, the QB that doesn't throw doesn't get ANY roughing the passer protection, either. And you can afford an extra spy / head-hunter, because there's only 4 in the pattern, too.


I was thinking the same thing. It really limits your options as an offense.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.