Archived Topic

Michigan starting in 2015?

by Jarhead · 9/26/2012

Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Notre Dame announced today that they are canceling games with Michigan from 2015 through 2017. This is in addition to an already planned hiatus in 2018-2019. Sounds like an opportunity for Tom Holmoe.
C
Cougarbib
So much for tradition in College Football



1984 would be a nice little foundation for an intriguing match-up.



Home and Away - straight up please.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
I don't know if we can squeeze them in what with our h:h with sun belt teams



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Y 4 Ever wrote:
I don't know if we can squeeze them in what with our h:h with sun belt teams



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

When ND dumps their trips to Provo after our two trips to South Bend maybe we get a fresh 4-2 with Michigan- front loaded, of course.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Doubt it, but could happen.
C
cougfan84
I think the only way a home-home with Michigan is possible is if we add more seats. That's basically the only way I see that happening.



Another way we could play them is if it's in Cowboys Stadium.
C
CAFB_04-12
I read a quick rundown of when ND and Michigan had played their game, and it wasn't anywhere close to as regular as the BYU Utah series.
Y
Y 4 Ever
cougfan84 wrote:
I think the only way a home-home with Michigan is possible is if we add more seats. That's basically the only way I see that happening.


why? They have a h:h with :utard:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
Jarhead
Looks like this is a reality now (as others have noted elsewhere).
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Jarhead wrote:
Looks like this is a reality now (as others have noted elsewhere).


Not quite - as discussed on here as home and away -



We got a 1 and done even though ND cancelled several games with Michigan.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
Jarhead
Cougarbib wrote:
Looks like this is a reality now (as others have noted elsewhere).


Not quite - as discussed on here as home and away -



We got a 1 and done even though ND cancelled several games with Michigan.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yes quite. Nothing was said in the original post about a home and home, though some did bring up that hope in subsequent posts.



This may be the beginning of a new relationship, but if not, I'm still excited.
J
JamieVallen
I hate the wolverines,(not to be confused with our red dawn brethren), about as much as I hate the Utes so it works for me...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.