Archived Topic

Bold Predictions?

by stuckinbig10country · 9/25/2012

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
by stuckinbig10country » Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm



BYU is 4-5 going into the bye week (losses to Wash St, Utah, BSU, ND and GT) due to poor offense.

Nelson gets hurt in game 4, misses 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, Lark comes in and wins all 3 games convincingly, but due to Bronco's love affair with Nelson, he comes back and starts ND and GT, losing both. Fans divided on who should play.


I wrote this back in May. Nelson got hurt in game 2 not 4, and I was wrong about Wash St. I think we'll still be 4-5 going into the bye week losing to either USU or OSU. Hill instead of Lark.



Are there any new bold predictions?
K
KingCoug
BYU is 5-2 going into the week we play Notre Dame.



How's that for bold? 8)
B
BoiseBYU
KingCoug wrote:
BYU is 5-2 going into the week we play Notre Dame.



How's that for bold? 8)




Bold indeed, but what one would expect from the King



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
stuckinbig10country wrote:
by stuckinbig10country » Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm



BYU is 4-5 going into the bye week (losses to Wash St, Utah, BSU, ND and GT) due to poor offense.

Nelson gets hurt in game 4, misses 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks, Lark comes in and wins all 3 games convincingly, but due to Bronco's love affair with Nelson, he comes back and starts ND and GT, losing both. Fans divided on who should play.


I wrote this back in May. Nelson got hurt in game 2 not 4, and I was wrong about Wash St. I think we'll still be 4-5 going into the bye week losing to either USU or OSU. Hill instead of Lark.



Are there any new bold predictions?


I hope so - since your's is so far off track.



Not that I disagree that 4-5 is within the realm of possibility. BYU very well could lose 5. I already boldly predicted 4 losses - due to the tough road games. And now USU, OSU, and SJSU look more dangerous than even I expected. And ND is looking even more like a lock.



So we may see how convincingly Lark wins 3 - but looking like maybe not. But perhaps Hill has a shot. CONVINCINGLY in all 3 may be your next oops.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.