Archived Topic

Major Scheduling Announcement--(it involves Raiders)!

by snoscythe · 9/23/2012

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
And who says we can't schedule h/h with the big boys! Tennessee! Awesome!



Wait...what was that? Its...MIDDLE Tennessee? And its not a 1ndone or a 2:1...its a straight up h/h?



Crap.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarfan87
I'm excited. It's less than two hours away. It will most likely be a beat down on MTSU, so my kid should enjoy the game. I won't even have to get a hotel for it, though I probably will to go to the fireside the night before, and add more signatures to my BYU helmet.
D
Ddawg
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I'm excited. It's less than two hours away. It will most likely be a beat down on MTSU, so my kid should enjoy the game. I won't even have to get a hotel for it, though I probably will to go to the fireside the night before, and add more signatures to my BYU helmet.


Bueno. See, AD Tom-Tom had you in mind when scheduling this series. Now you owe him. LOL!! 8)
C
Cougarfan87
Ddawg wrote:
I'm excited. It's less than two hours away. It will most likely be a beat down on MTSU, so my kid should enjoy the game. I won't even have to get a hotel for it, though I probably will to go to the fireside the night before, and add more signatures to my BYU helmet.


Bueno. See, AD Tom-Tom had you in mind when scheduling this series. Now you owe him. LOL!! 8)


I'll have to give him my personal thanks.
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
I just checked, and I could get there in one day, where it takes two days to get to Provo. I'll seriously think about going. It would be nice to attend a BYU game on the road where I can expect a win.



The last road game I went to (last year's Armed Forces Bowl not included) was the TCU game a few years ago where BYU pulled off the upset. That was fun!
B
BigCougsFan
On a positive note... That's a great place! I'd live there IF I could afford it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.